Monday, January 02, 2006

Progress Report and the Plan: So far so good. Links on the left retrieve a listing of books for sale as extracted by AddAll - a free service that searches for books online from more than 40 online book services and 20,000 dealers. So far I've got the 56 Grosset and Dunlap titles up. You'll notice I've sorted than by "price descending" because, at least for me, its always fun to see what prices are being asked for some of the early copies. I've also included a link to Nancy Drew items on Ebay - you'll see there's a lot of fun stuff there. Lastly for now on the left menu are books about Nancy Drew - and so far I've only got Farah's Guide by David Farah listed - this book is absolutely indispensable for the serious collector. Finally on the right menu I intend to link to other sites about Nancy. I've started with Jenn Fisher's Nancy Drew Sleuth and Nancy Drew World by Lea Shangraw Fox. I'm still discovering others.

No comments: